- Answer students' emails if I don't want to.
- Enter any more grades.
- Explain for the 796th time what a "weighted" grade is.
- Explain for the 625th time, that no, you can't do extra credit work after class has ended. That 'C' you earned is all yours. Really.
- That the only deadline I have for the day is to take The Whee to school.
- That I have time to go through the pictures of our recent adventures.
- The semester is over (Can I get an amen?).
- That I will forget and go directly to my computer and start checking email and wonder why no one wants to talk to me.
- The Whee has another week of school to go before we can sleep in (like Philo's gonna let that happen).
- I've forgotten where each picture was taken.
I know it has to be one of three places, but which place? And why did I take such a blah, uninteresting picture? Is there something I'm missing? Did I even take this picture?
Stay tuned as I try to figure out where I am and why I'm there... every day is an existential adventure in my world.