May 15, 2012

Existential angst

I'm in my third day of adjusting to the fact that I don't have to do any of the following:
  • Answer students' emails if I don't want to.
  • Enter any more grades.
  • Explain for the 796th time what a "weighted" grade is.
  • Explain for the 625th time, that no, you can't do extra credit work after class has ended. That 'C' you earned is all yours. Really.
  • That the only deadline I have for the day is to take The Whee to school.
  • That I have time to go through the pictures of our recent adventures.
What this means is:
  • The semester is over (Can I get an amen?).
  • That I will forget and go directly to my computer and start checking email and wonder why no one wants to talk to me.
  • The Whee has another week of school to go before we can sleep in (like Philo's gonna let that  happen).
  • I've forgotten where each picture was taken.
Like this one.



I know it has to be one of three places, but which  place? And why did I take such a blah, uninteresting picture? Is there something I'm missing?  Did I even take this picture?

Stay tuned as I try to figure out where I am and why I'm there...  every day is an existential adventure in my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't know where you are, how do you know you aren't already there?