Jul 22, 2016

Easing the pain

Happy Heat Stroke!  Don't you just love summer in Oklahoma?!  NOT. 

I think I'm turning into adipose.

I'd love a freak snow storm right now.

I' love to be in the mountains.

I'd love to find something besides the weather to talk about.





What do you love?  There's two things I love right now, neither one related to summer.

1. #MisadventureMg  Misadventures Magazine.  COOOOL   COOOOOL  COOOOL new magazine.
I stumbled onto their online version a couple of months ago, and I've been panting with anticipation for the summer print issue to come out.  Well, anticipating anyway.  The panting probably has more to do with the Oklahoma heat.





2. #Chawel   Um- ok- it's a towel, it's a blanket,  it's a bag liner..  it's  going to be an awesome addition to my outdoor gear!  I won one in a contest, and this makes me very, very happy.

I take great pains to keep politics and negativity out of my blog, but I gotta tell you, this year's politics are giving me a pain.  I need relief.  Summer reading in the hammock and looking forward to using my new Chawel is just the medicine I need.

Happy Trails, and may all your adventures be cool ones!

No comments: