Sep 12, 2016

Where did all the children go?

The sad thing about children is that they grow up and move away.  The cool thing about children growing up and moving away is that sometimes they move to awesome places like Virginia, next door to the Shenandoah National Park.

My oldest spawn up and did that, and bought an amazing house in the woods.  I want to live in the loft.  I think she's only going to let me visit...

But visit I will!  And often!  Just returned from a visit, as a matter of fact.


This is just one of the trails we hiked.  It's on the grounds of Mount Vernon.  History and outdoors are a winning package in my book!

We also hiked in the Shenandoah Valley. So much verdant!  So unlike Oklahoma! 

Wonder how long I could stay in the loft before she noticed...??

Happy Trails!

~Saor

No comments: