Dec 4, 2010

Dear Santa




Dear Santa:

I have tried very hard to be good this year. I hope you will agree with my assessment.

I didn't yell at the rude lady who who threw her car in reverse and backed down the aisle of the parking lot to get my parking spot. I didn't do any Black Friday shopping. When the teenager in front of me in line last night didn't have enough money for her juice, I paid for it, not because I wanted her to be done so I could check out and go home, but to be nice. Well, maybe a just a tiny bit so I could be on my way.

I take a shower at least three times a week, I occasionally cook real meals, and try not to envy the longer kayaks of others, so I hope you won't think my list unreasonable.

1. An Ipad. I could blog while driving. I mean, as a passenger while others were driving. I would never, ever try to type and drive at the same time. I promise. Yo do believe me, don't you?

2. A week's worth of uninterrupted sleep. Nine hours every night.

3. A wrinkle eraser that really works. Instantly.

4. Peace on earth? More funding for the local homeless shelter? I'd settle for either one.

5. Marshmallow santas. The Russell Stover ones. I promise to not eat more than one  two a day.

Hug Mrs. Claus for me, and give my best to the elves. As always, look forward to seeing you on the 24th.

Merry Christmas and God bless.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?!?! Only two santas a day??

Anna said...

When you get that wrinkle eraser, let me know!!