Dec 5, 2010

The Whee in Winter

The Whee. The child that caused me discomfort for nine months of pregnancy, who dealt me intense pain for 20-something hours of labor, and made me cry every day for the first two years of her life because she had constant colic. The Terrible Two's were an improvement over the exorcist infant.




But we all survived her infancy from hell, and toddlerhood of paybacks-for-every-awful-thing-I've-ever-done, and she bloomed into the light of my life. When she was a baby, I thought if she had been born first, there NEVER would have been more children. If I had known a child could be this much fun, I would have had a litter. Fortunately I didn't figure that out until it was too late to be an option.


The Whee is especially wonderful in winter.
Me: Unh-huh- no you don't. Momma has a camera. Snow is bad for cameras.
Whee: SO? Put it down, you weenie!
She thrives no matter the temperature, and finds adventure in the most mundane things. Her imagination never ceases to amaze me.




Awww, Prancer, here's a sugar cube. I'm sorry they tied you up to the electric shock leash.



Aww, Santa you shouldn't have. But since you did...thanks!




           Happy Trails, and may your adventures never leave you cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a darn big snowball!!