Aug 3, 2011

It's getting weird around here

I think I may be having heat-induced hallucinations.  Things are getting weird around here. Weirder than usual, I mean.

There's cats sleeping in the sink.



Allegedly, Helga tried to commit hippo hara-kiri from the bathroom window. I found the screen on the ground outside. Helga was poised on the window sill. This was after a great deal of giggling by The Whee and one of her friends. There was the sound of a crash as well. They blamed it on Helga. I shudder to think what tortures they might have created that made a hippo want to jump.



And now, to top it off, gnomes. My kitchen is infested with gnomes.




I need to call an exterminator. Or maybe just have some ice water and lie down for a bit...

2 comments:

Tyson said...

Looks like that one gnome is heading for cooler weather!

Mother Nature said...

HA! And it was great! 83 degrees