Jun 7, 2011

All kinds of fishin'

I went out in the kayak early one morning this past weekend. But I didn't take Rudy the Red-nosed kayak. I took a fishing kayak instead. Please don't tell Rudy, he's ready to report me to the Kayak Abandonment Authorities as it is.

My fishing trigger finger has been twitching, so I decided to try my hand. Sadly I have to report that I didn't catch anything worth keeping. I had bait bigger than anything I caught.

There were plenty of people at the lake besides me trying to catch fish. Some of them fished like this:




A few of them fished like this:




The more successful fisherman I saw looked like this:




The one who was wreaking havoc with the bank fishing looked like this:




And the fisherman having the most fun looked like this:


         
             Happy Trails, and may your adventures always be whoppers!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Any day fishing is better than working!