Jun 9, 2011

Whee-isms

Daughter #1 was kind enough to keep me updated on things as she and The Whee traveled to the Northwest last week, and experienced magical things like whales and 68 degree weather in June.

The girls travel well together, due to the worldly wisdom of the older one and the weird workings of the younger one.

Here's just a sampling of things heard on the trip from the Whee:

"Carrots! Root vegetables, yummm."

"If you have a peach in one hand, and a peach in the other hand, you are a fruitful person."

"I ate the peanuts the airlines gave me; when the plane shook I returned them to the airlines."

I keep her around just for the entertainment value.

            Happy Trails, and may all your adventures be fruitful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Coloradocasters said...

The peanuts line is so funny. Definately some personality there. You can check out my boring fishing blog when you get time. http://coloradocastersblog.blogspot.com/