Jun 30, 2011

Tiny Bubbles

This is my baby. The one that for nine months in utero made my ribs ache and my stomach nauseous.



This is my baby getting all grown up, which makes the heart under my ribs ache.



This is my baby, learning to scuba dive. The only one in class too young too drive. The thought of her driving makes nauseous too.



This is my baby, who is a certified Jr. Open Water Diver now. The one who can't wait to go to Mexico with her sister and dive way down into the deep blue sea. The one, who in spite of all my efforts, is going to grow up and leave me. 


Her new name is "She Who Swims with Snakes". More on that adventure later. If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the back bawling my eyes out. And bragging about my girls to anyone who'll listen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is looking all grown up!