Jun 14, 2011

Seattle, by The Whee

My sister and I went to Seattle. We both want to live there. I love spending time with my sister, even though she does things like tell me we got on the wrong plane.




We ate breakfast almost every morning at Pike Market. I want to live at Pike Market. It's about a million times bigger and better than our farmer market at home.  I ate doughnuts and peaches. They were sooooo good.




My sissy and I went shopping. We love to shop. Mom says shopping is from the devil.




We went to an aquarium, an art museum, and a music place.  We did a lot of walking.



We went up in the Space needle. It took 82 seconds to get to the top. I wish math class went that fast.




We went whale watching. These are minke whales. Mink coats do not come from minke whales. Neither does mink oil. Baby whales come from minke whales.



I may write another blog. Mom says I have to practice writing and math so my brain doesn't rot.  I think I could practice my math by going shopping.

1 comment:

Anna said...

HA hA very funny! She's going to replace you Traci.