Jun 5, 2011

Childless

I am lonely. All my children have flown the coop. Babysitting Ash Kitty doesn't count as having children at home. My girls went far, far, away, to this place:



They're a long way from Oklahoma, and now I have no one to play with. That's not quite true. Ash Kitty loves to play, especially fetch. As soon as I become coordinated enough to throw the toy and video tape at the same time, I'll show you.



He chases this little ring off the milk jug and carries it around in his mouth. Then he drops it by where I'm sitting for me to throw for him again.



And again. And again. And again. Until he's just exhausted.



Hurry home my dear girls, me and the cat miss you terribly. And I'm tired of playing fetch.

5 comments:

Coloradocasters said...

Awww…I am so sorry. Would hugs in the comment section of your blog help a little? I really dig the fetching cat.

Mother Nature said...

Hugs are always welcome! He's an oddball kitty, but we like him.

Tyson said...

A tripod could be usefull

Paige Eissinger said...

Hooray for Ash Kitty! My kitties are my children, Traci.

Anonymous said...

I bet they had fun without the old folks!