Sep 23, 2010

Advent of adventure

Philoboy Action Figure has a problem. He's getting impatient. He wants to go. He wants to go NOW.

C'moooonnn!  Let's go!  Hurry up!




Wait PAF, I have to finish this class first.
Class, schmass.  There's adventure waiting.  Look, put your stuff in here and let's go!




PAF, where shall we go?  What shall we take?
 I dunno, I'll climb up here and take a look around. Reconnaisance, you know. You can take that Philo guy if you want.  Pack extra food. I like trail mix with a lot of M & M's.




Well, what do you see? Any ideas?
Over that way! I think I see an adventure over there.  Let's just go that way and see what we find.  Bring a compass.




Okay, I'll start making a list of supplies.
List schmist!  Put on your pack and let's go, we're burning daylight!

Wait for it, wait for it... 

No comments: