Sep 16, 2010

Fall wrapped in foil

There's a reason Daughter #1 is my favorite child- she buys me chocolate. Unsolicited, no holiday required, just-because bags of chocolate.  Bags, I say, bags!!

Hershey's kisses, special editions for fall, pumpkin spice and caramel apple.  Oh. My. Goodness.  I have a system so that it's not so obvious I'm a disgusting pig about scarfing the whole bag.  I put a few out on the table...


and then like the cheetah going after the unsuspecting antelope, I find the one that's away from the herd.  The one not blending into the decorative, shiny group.  See it?  Right next to the bowl? All by its little lonesome?

Got it!  I melted a caramel apple one in my hot chocolate last night. Heaven!!  And because they're so pretty, they work as a centerpiece.  Edible decor!
Until the bowl's empty.... 



  Happy Trails, and may all your adventures be sweet!!

No comments: