Oct 30, 2010

Death of a Squash Man

The Whee is a petite, pretty little thing. It's hard to believe that under that soft, fluffy-chick-like, innocent looking veneer lies the heart of a Friday the 13th leading lady. With braces, and a prettier smile. And cuter clothes. She's wearing her rainboots because she doesn't want to get slimy pumpkin parts on her feet. Interestingly, she later took off the boots and stomped on the poor little pumpkin. All I could do was watch from the upstairs window and scream silently...





Or maybe what she really has is the makings of a surgeon. Notice the delicate movements, the exacting, perfect incision line, the precision with which the patient's innards were removed. This will not leave a scar.





Yum, at least this patient has edible parts. Wait, my apologies, this is going rapidly downhill in a direction we really don't want to go. Dr. Frankenstein, I presume? I do love toasted pumpkin seeds, though. And it looks like that's all we're going to salvage from this massacre.





This was going to be a pie, now it's more like soup. With chunks. It is wrong of me that I was more worried that she was going to ding my grandmother's good butcher knife on the concrete than I was that she was going to cut her toes off? Should I worry about the gleam in her eye when I hand her a knife?





Oh yeah, that's my ghoul...



          Happy Trails, and may your adventures never be squashed!

No comments: