Oct 19, 2010

Weird wheels

When you wander around the country as much as I do, you see some strange and delightful things. Mostly the delightful things have to do with nature and wildlife. The weird stuff mostly has to do with people. More precisely, people and their vehicles.

This is only a small sample of the weird wheels I have seen in the last six months, my top faves for the year. Decide for yourself whether or not it's wonderful.

I really wanted to stop this car and find out if it was a male or a female driving.  Was it a dare?  Covering up a scratch mark? Remarkably creative paint job? Unfortunately I couldn't run fast enough to flag them down.




It doesn't get much stranger than game day at OU. This is the ultimate party vehicle. Outdoor deck with grill.  Indoors a bed and beer cooler. It's all one piece, made from an old school bus.  I applaud their vision.





Speaking of game day creativity, how's this for a traveling van?  Kind of makes ours look drab in comparison.




But, how can I fault someone for making their vehicle into an adventure in itself?  Or using them for adventures? I appreciate the adventure opportunity created for me in looking for them! Roll on!

No comments: