Nov 10, 2010

Wide open spaces

When an outdoors person spends too much time indoors bad things can happen. There should probably be a study into cubicle-induced violence.

When I feel "inside insanity" approaching, I get out the travel pictures and look for the widest, most open, most 'big-sky' panoramas I can find. I hope some of these open up your cubicle, expand your office, make your housework overload bearable, reduce your pile of paperwork to a manageable level....


On top of Mt. Washburn, Yellowstone Park, Wyoming. The long and winding road, with not a human in sight.




Mt. Scott, Lawton, Ok. Can you feel the wind in your hair?




Tulum, Mexico. ahh, water AND sky...




Glacier Bay Park, Montana.  The most beautiful place I've ever been...




Bowman Lake, Glacier Park.  Photo courtesy of Philoboy.  I will go back here someday and spend a long, long, time. Like maybe the rest of my life.



   Happy Trails, and may your adventures take you to your happy place!

No comments: